Been offline for quite a while. I haven’t checked Tumblr for two days or more. There’s not much to tell except for that guy I saw earlier. I was inside the tricycle with my cousin and there’s a guy, an eyecandy guy, standing in front of us and I’m looking at his direction for quite a while until I noticed he was looking at me too. I looked at a different direction for a second or two then get back at him but he’s still looking at me and he made these gestures that makes me aware that he knows I’m looking. He raised both eyebrows like the face you make when you’re asking “What?” and a smirk is on his face… until the traffic moved and I was getting far he stretced his neck because there was a car there and he followed me with his eyes and a smile.
- Wizard of Oz: As for you, my galvanized friend, you want a heart. You don't know how lucky you are not to have one. Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable.
- Tin Man: But I still want one.
We (Julie and I) took our midterms at our today at Art App and it was okay. I think like around 5 mistakes there regardless of the essay thingy since there’s 3 questions there and I forgot how many points each item has.
Then funny thing about the exams is we’re so loud during the exams and we’re talking to each other. Well we’re actually asking answers to each and it was okay haha! Though we’re not allowed to give out the real answer just a hint would be enough. Our professor also gave out clues while having the exam. He does know that he’s not a good proctor during the exams and I do hope he also knows that he’s one of the best teachers I met. You see Art App. is a little bit boring, it’s like History actually and our professor has this thing on not making it boring. I really like my Art App. class :)
I wrote the italicized part in a British accent… well I was running it through my head in British accent.
Designers and Illustrators aren’t people who just happen to know how to draw and use Adobe Photoshop. We paid for a good education to learn all the works. We invested time and money like all the other people do in other courses. Don’t expect us to bill you 2k-5k for a website or even a blog design. Or P500 for your wedding invitations. Or FREE just because your my mom’s friend. That’s just not how the way things go and people should know these things.
This is our job. Our way of earning a living.
Maybe you should find someone who ‘just happens to know how to use Photoshop’ instead.
- I woke up today because my dad woke me up and asked me if I let Yuki out, apparently my cat’s missing, I replied and went out to look for my cat. Everyone in the house were searching then I started to cry. My aunt comforted me and told me I should prepare for school because it’s almost 11pm and she’ll look for Yuki. When I was taking a bath my dad told me that Yuki was found near the attic. I was relieved then I went upstairs to get dressed then I saw Yuki inside the room lingering under the chair so I told my dad that Yuki’s inside the room. When I went back to the room with my dad Yuki was gone and my dad asked me if I was hallucinating… I went to school with a bit of relief because at least I know that Yuki’s just inside the house.
- It was our midterms at History of Design and Art today. I was the first one to finished and I know that I have some wrong answers but I don’t double check my answers so I was finished in less than 45 mins. I was too shy to pass my paper immediately so I still waited for 10 mins. While waiting my prof went to the bathroom and asked me to check on my classmates. Since my prof. trusted me I should treasure it right? So I was looking at them and they’re talking loudly especially that guy whose name I forgot. It’s not okay to cheat but I can tolerate it as long as you’re not disrespecting anyone, I mean you’re not doing it and letting them to be aware of it. So I was looking at him and he didn’t stopped. I was so mad I want to tell him all of this but doing that would risk my relationship with my classmates so I didn’t do it. Good thing he behaved when the prof. came in. We checked our papers right after the exam and I got 33/50 which is not good because I was expecting somewhere between 35-40. I was disappointed but not that much because I had an okay grade even though I didn’t review for the midterms. I asked my professor after the class if I could have an extra work to keep up with my aimed grade but he didn’t agreed to it since it would be unfair to the others. SAD.
- I went home with John and Ishi (Sean) today. Hihi~ I have a new crush. Hahaha! Crushes lasts for like 2 weeks most for me and my crush for this week till the next week or so is Ishi. He’s not that good nor bad looking, he’s okay… What I liked about him is his talent and his attitude. He’s really nice y’know. Too bad we need to part ways at Shaw Blvd. John teased me today… What’s new :| He’s telling me “Condolence”. I told him about my cat and he’s telling that my cat’s dead but I keep on pushing him and mess his hair when he’s saying it. We went to my Alma Mater and I saw his brother and sister. His sister’s really pretty, she’s like a little Rhian Ramos but prettier! and his brother’s really really hot. I was about to drool. lulz.
- Yuki’s back and I just noticed that my hair’s too long I need to tuck it behind my ears.
I’m impressed on how numb I can be. I just want to thank all the people who hurt me. Now try to hurt me once more and let me see how disappointed you’ll be.
It’s so awkward it felt like a bucket of ice was poured on my head that crept down my veins until it reached the floor.
That awkward moment when the someone you like who’s sorta flirting with you accidentally send you a break up message that wasn’t meant for you.
Get it? No? That’s okay.
I’m fucking fine :)
Dear FX driver or the person I’m next with, whoever you are that has my wallet,
Please return the wallet to me. It only has 400php and the 200php there is a commemorative bill from UST, the two 50php is from my crush and the 100php well… you can spent that one.
My UST ID is there so I need it. I’m the only one who got out of UST who still has an ID. So please please please give that one to me. I want to go to Paskuhan this year.
2 letters from someone and 2 things I got last February 13 from Evosieg and Leonard.
..kati kati kati kati kati kati kati kati kati kati kati mo.
I know how people hate the know-it-all type and I guess I’m somewhat like that huh? Okay so I’m taking Art App which gives a bit or Criticism, History and Styles about art and I have another class called History of Design and Art which mainly discuss history. The discussion in both classes were mostly the same and I’m ahead in my History of Design and Art class because the report there were already discussed at my Art App. class.
This afternoon the reporters at Art history weren’t prepared and I could see that their presentation lack in information. I don’t want to be a know-it-all type that I’ll just raise my hand and tell them that they’re lacking this and that so what I did was I ask them questions, the easy ones, then add an info about the other things and stuff.
What I hated about it is when my classmate we’re “cheering”: “Ikaw na! Ikaw na matalino!” I don’t really see that as a compliment you know… It was somewhat offensive in my part.