Do I give a fuck? :)
Seriously? Show you face first :)
I always wanted someone older than me.
My ideal guy would be:
- 2-5 years older than me.
- Has a job yet has time for me.
- Has a car.
- Came from a good school.
- Neat but not OC-like.
But I always fall into someone unlike my ideal guy.
- All of ‘em are younger than me. 2-3 years at most.
Well I just got my grades and I’m super happy with it! I was expecting my Economics would be in the line of two or so but dang! I got 1.75… At yun lang panira sa card ko! =)) Lahat kasi 1.25
After getting my grades I decided to go to UST but opted to stay at Gateway and treat myself. Ate my fave. burger and watched a movie alone. Watching a movie wasn’t my plan at all but I saw Zombadings was still showing at Gateway and yes kakapanuod ko lang. Ang loser ko. It was hella funny!
I love myself.
I would like to tell you how I spent my weekend or something but I’m not in the mood to tell that because of kilig.
We (My family and I) went to Subic with some of my mom’s friends (with their families of course). There’s Tita Mitch with her husband and, Koby and Inakil; Tita Babes with Tita Jackie and; Tita Tina with her husband and, Martin and Miguel :”>
I have a crush on Miguel. I think I posted his picture before when I met him at my aunt’s birthday. He’s just 14 y/o… I know! Ang PEDO ko.
Why shouldn’t I have a crush on him?! He has chinky eyes, he’s tall plus! the abs! ABS YUN EH! ANG HOT NIYA!
On the first day when the old people are outside drinking and smoking stuff, we “kids” were left inside watching Phineas and Ferb. He sat beside me and my heart raced! After a few hours he slept at the couch, I tried to wake him up but he just opened his eyes and went back to sleep so I thought he didn’t want to be waked up and just sat there…. And then he accidentally placed his hands above mine! It’s like a minute or I was just so pumped up that it felt like a minute though it was just mere seconds.
The second day… Well I saw him with his abs! :)) Ooh! Ooh! We went to Zoobic Safari. It was actually tiring but I didn’t mind since I got to spend it with him.
On our way back to our moms since all the daddies went with us except for my dad, we rode Miguel’s car and then he turned on the radio… I felt nostalgic. Because we knew each other since we were kids and we only grew apart because we haven’t seen each other for a while or so… the heck! ang dami kong satsat! Anyway it felt nostalgic because when we were kids I remember him and his brother singing every song on the radio, including ads. :))
- So I could tie my hair. You know that dramatic part in a film where the protagonist swiftly tuck his/her hair behind his ears then ties it up? It’s either they’re up to something good or it’s pay back time. I want that one. I sometimes think that my life’s a movie and I play different soundtracks in my head when I feel something intense.
- I love playing with long hair. I admire great hair dressers but I don’t fancy to be one. I like doing braids and stuff.
- I fancy wearing a single dangling earring…. way before those single feathered earring became mainstream (not trying to be a hipsturr.) And I think it goes better with people with long hair.
- It’s because of Marron Glace and that another long haired guy on that anime where that guy with black hair does that crazy staring technique. I just fancy ‘em.
- Dreadlocks. Dreadlocks. Dreadlocks. Dreadlocks.
I use the word ‘fancy’ too much eh?
If you think of it that way well I think I’m pretty good with it but on the contrary I don’t see it that way. Everyone’s the right person they just chose not to be.
Err. I don’t how to say this to you directly so Imma do this like this… Well I want us to be friends. Like best friends. I feel comfortable with you and I can feel that I can tell you serious stuff bout me. But… I guess you want that friends with benefits act. It somewhat disappoint me but that’s who you are… I can accept that but I just want us to be friends.
Well… I can sorta take the somewhat blame for you acting up that way. I know how kinky I talk or how misleading I am sometimes but that’s just me being comfortable and trying to be funny.
My mom came home early today… Well not really early but it’s early for her to be at home. It was normal, chit chat, do this and do that routine.
I could really sense when something’s up or if something’s wrong. Though I was eager to open up my laptop to talk to someone else I opted to be there inside the room with her.
I don’t usually kiss my mom but today I feel like kissing her and telling her I love her. So I did. I’m glad I did. After that she started up opening up about work. My mom’s really stressed about work, you see she works like 24/7 and her supervisors will give her a rating below than what she deserves. She’ll hear news about her friends getting promoted and being blessed then she’ll get scolded by her bosses. I know my mom works hard, how can I not tell when she’s not around or when she’s around her laptop’s open doing work. I know my mom deserves better.
This is not the first I saw my mom cry hard but this is the first time I heard her self-pitying and it hurts me. My grandmother passed away not so long ago and yet’s we’re still grieving, especially my mom. And everything’s piling up, I know my mom’s strong enough to endure this but she asked me today if is time for her to give up.
I really got no one to ask for advice to tell my mom. I’m just glad that she’s letting it all out but then again I want something to do with it. I want to talk to her bosses… they don’t know how much damage they’re inflicting. I think I should waken up the human inside them.
So people have been asking for this kind of surveys! So here is one:
Reblog and bold what applies to you.
- I’m loud.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear make-up.
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.
- I have braces.
- I change my hair color often.
- I have a piercing.
- I have small feet.
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single.
- I’m crushin’.
- I’ve missed an ex before.
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten REAL friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I can trust at least five people with my life.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to pop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I download music.
- I buy CD’s.
- I get along with both of my parents for the most part.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve made my parents cry.
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing. :(
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
Ojo Señor adds to my list of favorite street artists, he puts LED lights into his wheat pastes. Damn awesome! Another leap for street art.
Carrer de Zamora, BCN.
Carrer de Montalegre (CCCB/OFFF)
Carrer del Duc, BCN.
“Upon its head, with red extended mouth and solitary eye of fire, sat the hideous beast whose craft had seduced me into murder, and whose informing voice had consigned me to the hangman.” - Edgar Allan Poe’s The Black Cat