Happiness Part 1:
The Party, our project for our Society Class, was a blast! Had some flaws but still it went well. And I’m really overjoyed when the people thanked me and told me that they really had a fun afternoon with us. It couldn’t be possible without the help of my co-organizers, the performers, and the host.
We were worried about the Chicken from Bon Chon that it might not come in time and the same with the 10 boxes of Pizza from Pizza Hut… they came minutes away from 1pm. I also spilled Iced Tea on my polo because of my clumsiness, thanks to Ken Magundayao I pulled it off! He’s a life saver and a good stylist. Don’t get me wrong, he’s straight though. Had so much fun!
Happiness Part 2:
We invited our chairperson to attend the party, and I guess he had fun as well. Anyway he asked me to drop by his office after the party but I was so tired plus my mom is already waiting for me so I forgot to go there. I’m really really sorry, Sir Ryan, if ever you’re reading this :))
Anyway when I got home I got a message from him, the reason why he wanted me to drop by at his office because he’s going to offer me a chance to have my works to be exhibited. I’m really excited for this.
Happiness Part 3:
I went to my friends house along with my other high school best friends to make a Film, it’s her project. I helped directing and filming the movie plus I was one of the actores.
The screening date is March 5, at La Salle Antipolo. I think it’s for free so if you’re from La Salle Antipolo please do watch it :)
Thank you, Lord :)
- My friend was complaining about wanting to shift, he's an incoming senior.
- Me: Maybe it's time for you to give yourself a chance. Look at me, I don't mean to brag though. I mean it's a lot easier when you love the things you do and it's hard to see yourself in ten years or 5 when you don't really like it.
- Him: I don't know my place anymore... I'm really struggling...
- Me: Been there, done that. Did you know that there's even a point in my "soul searching" period where I knelt and cried. I spoke to God... And whenever I look back at that scene feeling ko nasa Eat Pray Love ako :))
- Kidding aside. My first step was to know what I want. It's hard to divert from one path when you don't know where to go.
- Her: Aww *insert his name here*.. we all know how you feel. *hugs*
- OMG Gabe you talked to God?! Really...? XD
- Me: It was such a foreign concept to me that I almost started with "I'm a really big fan of your works"
- Her: I agree with Gabe. It's hard to work at something you're not good at but it's harder to work at something you don't really like. I think I now have enough cred to say I've been in both situations. Sadly I'm not as fortunate as Gabe to switch paths as he did.
- Me: Pero graduating ka na next year. You have two optionsipagpatuloy mo yang HRM then take something you like, I guess that'll give you the drive to finish it, or you can shift agad. It's your choice, we're only here to talk and listen, same goes with your parents. It's your life.
- OMG! Feeling ko nasa podium ako at nagtatalk sa crowd. Hahhaa "the success story" : ))
- Him: minsan naiisip ko na robot ako... I mean I can work/pursue sa mga bagay-bagay... pero there's something missing :l... and yea good for you gabe... and *insert her name here*. I can see a ray of light... you can really handle yourself very well...
- Me: Life is easy, don't make it complicated. If you don't want to do it then don't. But like I said kanina before you stop you must know where you are headed.
- Her: I suggest you stay. You're lucky you have someone to pay for your education. Just always remember we're here for you. When you finish then you can go ahead and take off from there.. as you and only YOU. Kasama kami syempre. LOL. Ano nga ba talaga gusto mo?
I know a lot of people wrote about this thing and maybe it’s a irritating to read one again… or hear someone complain about being single. I don’t really complain, I’m just saying that sometimes it would be better to have someone with you.
When I wanted to watch this movie and I can’t force my friends ‘coz they’re busy. Isn’t it better that when you have an extra ticket that there’s always there to be with you. Or when you feel down there’s always there to listen to you.
And when I think about these things my ex’s alway come up in my mind. What would he do if we were still together’ or the good old times with him will hit me. Sometimes I even cry when I think about him.
I just miss having someone with me. And… I’m hungry.
I was listening to this while composing this. puro this :))
I’ve been craving for Tapsilog for more than a month now. I’ve been eating tapsilog for this month but I just can’t find that tapsilog my tongue is craving for. I tried Tapa King, Rufo’s, and that one at Antipolo…
And now I’ve been craving for Korean Ice Cream! That fishy shaped one with vanilla ice cream inside and red beans <3 It has been a week now :|
Is this a birthday ritual? I always get this kind of questions on my birthday. Anyway, if you mean gay as in happy then yes, I am happy.
So instead of saying happy birthday say have a gay birthday. lol.
I was supposed to type binati as in greet kaso naghesitate ako kasi iba meaning nung word na yung pag iba pag pronounce eh =))
Kanina we’re asked to pass an index card with data about ourselves. One of it was age, I was confused on what to write because I’m still 18 kanina but I’ll be 19 na the next meeting or rather the day after =))
Hello last year of being a teen!
I suddenly wanted a postcard. An actual postcard with a message at the back and a stamp. I don’t why but I’ll be thrilled if I receive one. It’ll be like my bouquet of flowers on Valentine’s Day.
I miss having someone to talk to. About things that doesn’t matter and things that means a lot to me. I need someone to tell me stop because I go overboard most of the time. Just like now… I’m supposed to be sleeping but I’m not and, just one glance at your photos sends my heart into a spinning roller coaster. I miss you. I miss our conversation. I want to hear your voice and eventually… see you.
But I don’t want this. That’s why I want someone else to talk to… because I want this to stop. I know if this continues it’ll ruin everything and I don’t want that.
My last year of being a teenager will start soon and I don’t know how to spend it. I want to experience awesome-ness this year. But before planning what to do this year I looked back, reflected… I was thinking about how much change there is.
When I was a kid I was so close to my mom and I remember a few awkward habits I have back then; like leaning your cheek on your shoulder when having a picture, or that count to three then hold your breath to release your anger thingy… I miss those days where I could let go of things so easily.
Then I grew a little older and I started hating my family. I was an only child for 11 years and growing up with a troublesome family is hard for a kidd… I think I should not go much into details about this part. Anyway I can remember telling my classmates that I don’t have a dad… and I was pretty shy back then. I don’t talk as much as I do. And I don’t smile. AT ALL. I was a gloomy kid back then.
But now… Well my mom told me that I smile even though I’m just talking. I gained self-confidence and things are going better.
As a part of this backtrack thing, I checked my archive a few days ago. I was laughing and sorta sad. I miss those people who greeted my last year. I miss the days na we still talk to each other… I don’t know why we grew apart… Imma stop here.
This would be my third year to celebrate my birthday with Tumblr on my side :)